I have acidity. I have started walking. After walk i go to the juice counter. Pls suggest me juices that i can take that i don'tbecause i feel acidic.

Dr. Cynthia Lu
General Practice

In brief: Research ongoing

To reduce acidity the most readily available "juice" is aloe containing beverages.
Please read the label and make sure there is not too many chemical additives or large amounts of sugar. Aloe has been researched for its antioxidant properties. Acid reflux burns your GI tract. Aloe may soothe it. Please discuss this recommendation with your physician.

In brief: Research ongoing

Dr. Cynthia Lu
Dr. Cynthia Lu

In brief: Just drink water

Haven't found any juices that are not acidic.
It is better to drink water, and eat some fruit or vegetable that is not too sour. Plain water is not acidic, but carbonated water is somewhat acidic.

In brief: Just drink water

Dr. Buck Parker