3 weeks now, i've lost dexterity my right hand. Hard to use a fork or write. Ring finger is beginning to curl and can't my little finger to move in?

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See your doctor

These symptoms require a thorough evaluation to find out what's going on and what can be done for you.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Curling and loss of

Dexterity may be due to a proble with one of the nerve to your hand and forearm , an issue with your neck, or a problem that is related to nerve function in general.
Other issues can include contractures from a trigger digit, dupuytrens or stiffness from arthritis. Suggest an evaluatin with your pcp and maybe a hand surgeon to follow if indicated.

In brief: Curling and loss of

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Eric Weisman