What should be included in my diet if i suspect diabetes? 28 year old female.

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Balanced diet, wt..

I would suggest seeing doc to find out if you are a diabetic or having pre-diabetes etc.
.. Either way, a food pyramid picture here provides a guide for you to do a well-balanced diet, and i strongly recommend striving to get ideal body weight and maintain regular exercise. Good health requires a lifetime commitment and only you can do this. So keep healthy. Consult doc. Good luck.

In brief: Balanced diet, wt..

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Lots of vegetables

Dairy, wheat, and sugar increase the growth of microflora in the GI tract that causes weight gain, inflammation, and Insulin resistance.
By eating 6 equal meals with colorful vegetables at each meal and high quality protein, moving for 10 to 15 minutes after each meal, getting a good night sleep, and managing stress to promote happiness you will promote health.

In brief: Lots of vegetables

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Adam Levy