How to fix blurry vision in left eye vs. Right eye after prk surgery?

Depends. This depends on the cause. Often this is due to a mild residual glasses prescription in the blurry eye, which could potentially be fixed with an enhancement procedure. However, there are several other potential causes of blurry vision. Talk to your prk surgeon for a follow-up evaluation to determine the cause and the best course of action.
See your surgeon. The cause of the blurry vision must be determined before treatment can be done.