My tooth hurts and face is swollen. What should I do?

ER/Dentist. See a dentist immediately. Dental infections can be life threatening and fatal if left untreated. If dentist is unavailable got to the er.
See a dentist. It appears you have an infection that must be treated before it spreads.
See endodontist ASAP. The swelling of your face indicates that you have a significant infection. You will need attention asap. You might need a root canal treatment, or extraction. Call the endodontist (root canal specialist) right away. If you cannot be seen, go to the er. Do not wait.