Who can I talk to for help with ptsd and depression?

Treatment Options. You can find a therapist near you through the website: psychologytoday. Com another excellent resource is the book : the trauma took kit, healing ptsd from the inside out. Traumatoolkit. Com this award-winning book provides an understanding of ptsd as something that affects your entire being - mind, body and spirit. The book gives information on many modalities to help heal from ptsd.
Someone good. There are a variety of mental health therapists with varying levels of training, in most states a licensed psychologist is trained at a doctoral level, but as with all professions there are good and mediocre therapists at all license levels. Asking your primary care doctor for a referral to someone with experience in treating ptsd n depression is one place to start. Psychiatry can help with meds.