Should I wear glasses for a few more years until I can get lasik eye surgery?

Why wait? If you want to continue to be wearing glasses, then that is your choice. I recommend having the procedure done and see the benefits of being glasses free.
Glasses. The decision to have lasik depends on a number of factors, but you might have the most enjoyment from it before you reach your 40's, because most people need reading glasses to see up close from their mid-40's onward (assuming that you correct both eyes to see in the distance with lasik).