Who can I talk to about trauma in my past from many years ago that I'm still trying to deal with?

There is help. Abuse is a terrible problem and some people suffer significant mood, anxiety, ptsd or personality consquences. If there a severe mood problems a psychiatrist can help with medication, otherwise a good clinical psychologist experienced in working with ptsd or childhood trauma can help. Often your doctor will be able to offer a referral to someone good.