How many days does a person need to void b4 their uroligst knows what is triggering symptoms and/or what is going on with the bladder?

? Analysis of a urine sample should give some information. But having a physician obtain a history of symptoms and performing a physical exam would be even better. If needed, urologist can do invasive scoping procedures. Please go see a doctor.