My 3 months baby has candida albicans on her mouth and tongue all the time. More than 2 months. We treated it with nystatin but didn't work. What todo?

Talk with her Dr. Your dr. May try another anti fungal med. Oral yeast is normal flora and it is held in check by other oral bacteria. Sometimes a fungal infection can be a sign of some other systemic problem. It is important to get to the cause.
Chesk with the Peds. You possibly would need a systemic anti-fungal antibiotic treatment. Check with your pediatrician or get a second opinion.