Might I still have celiac if the blood and gene tests were positive, but the biopsy was negative?

Yes. Celiac disease is a patchy disease. Sometimes biopsies obtained may be from normal areas.
Yes. The genetic tests for 2 genes which predispose to Celiac disease aren't very useful, as 30% of Caucasian Americans have at least 1.The most sensitive and specific tests are for the autoantibodies, tTG and deamidated gliadin. If they are positive, a small bowel jejunal biopsy is indicated. Villous atrophy is diagnostic. However, a person may have the disorder and not have a positive biopsy.