I've had uti, yeast and been to 2 drsand different medicines. Nothing is helping. I still feel very sore, burning down there and press to urinate?

Dr. Michael Ein
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See below

You should have a urinalysis and a urine culture and be treated for the organism cultured in your urine whether it is a bacteria or a yeast.
If a yeast it should be treatede with fluconazole(diflucan) 400 mg./day which achieves high levels in urine. Other antifungals do not achieve good urine levels but might be needed for a resistant yeast species. Good luck.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Ein
Dr. Michael Ein
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham