I began taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) to treat ADHD about 4 months ago & I've never had an issue with acne till now! I drink plenty of water, what else can I do?

Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and acne. First, relax. Life is short. Second, Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) usually doesn't cause acne, so this is probably just...Acne. Go see your friendly neighborhood dermatologist and get diagnosed properly. There are several skin conditions that mimic acne, and are treated differently.
Find a balance. Ensure you are addressing the full picture by ensuring regular sleep that leaves you restful each morning so that you are not relying solely on the stimulant to make up the difference. Sleep issues (especially delayed sleep onset) are very common among persons with adhd. Switching a a once-daily medication often helps. I've also found melatonin or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) often help.