I feel like I am on a boat when i move my left side of my body ear feels full been like this 3 years docsay anxity fluied on ears it worrys me tumor?

Dr. Polina Liss

In brief: See a specialist

An ear nose throat and a neurologist specialist can rule out a serious problem.

In brief: See a specialist

Dr. Polina Liss
Dr. Polina Liss
Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology

In brief: Balance Disorder

It is very common for some individuals, especially those with tortuous eustacian tubes, who suffer from allergies or frequent colds, to harbor fluid in the ear, which can lead to that recurring, chronic problem with wooziness, balance disorder, or vague queasiness.
You should consult your ENT specialist to rule out a tumor - such as a schwannoma - but it is more likely chronic sinusitis.

In brief: Balance Disorder

Dr. Morton Levitt
Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology

In brief: Inner ear problem

Your history suggests a positional vertigo; anxiety seldom behaves like this, and this is not a common presentation for a brain tumor, though you may be scanned to ruled out the unlikely acoustic neuroma.
I'd see a vertigo specialist.

In brief: Inner ear problem

I'd see a vertigo specialist.
Dr. Marsha Davis