Feel likeiam on a boat when i walk or laydownear feelfull docsay its anxity-fluidon my earbeenlikethis3years could there be somthingbadwrong noscans?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Be seen

It could always be something besides anxiety.
Fluid accumulating in the middle ear is very common. See your physician for an exam and diagnosis.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Aldino Pierotti III
Integrative Medicine

In brief: YES

It could be a variety of things from a chronic ear infection, calcium in the inner ear (menierre's disease), to more serious issues involving your adrenal glands.
I strongly recommend seeing an ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor to rule out the possible ear issues and proceed from there.

In brief: YES

Dr. Aldino Pierotti III
Dr. Aldino Pierotti III
Dr. Steven Seres