I have a small umbilical hernia & I have to get my gallbladder taken out. Is it safe to have the symptoms with the hernia? & can they see my ovaries too?

Yes Yes. After laparoscopic procedure the surgeon repairs the hernia , as the scope is introduced through umbilicus , also surgeon visualize the viscera for any abnormality, including ovaries only time it is not possible , due to the presence of extensive adhesion.. Speak to your surgeon.
Yes. It is very common to have a small umbilical hernia repaired at the same time you have a laparoscopic gallbladder removal (cholecystectomy). It is not a routine practice to examine ovaries during gallbladder surgery, however, it is technically possible. Have this discussion with your surgeon. He/she may want to have a gynecologist available.
Two-fee. Your surgeon will likely put the camera scope through your hernia, then repair the hernia at the end of the operation after the gallbladder is out.