Can the stomach & pancreas be seen during laparoscopic gallbladder removal?

Front only. Only the front surface of the stomach can be seen during a laparoscopic gallbladder surgery. To see the pancreas would require more extensive dissection between the colon and the stomach.
Yes and No. The front of the stomach can usually be easily seen during gallbladder removal. The pancreas and back side of stomeach could also be seen laparoscopically, but that would require more extensive dissection that would add risk to the procedure.
Stomach. During laparoscopic surgery of the gallbladder, parts of the anterior wall of the stomach and a little of the duodenum may be seen. The pancreas is in the retroperitoneum and would not be normally seen during gallbladder surgery.