I need a safe in-expensive way to rid myself of gaulstones. What are some different ways to do that?

In brief: Surgery

Surgery is really the only way to remove gallstones.
So-called liver or gallbladder flushes are pure quackery and do not remove gallstones. These flushes form salts in the intestinal tract, which people believe are gallstones. There is a medicine, but is quite expensive, only works when stones are small, and is rarely effective.

In brief: Surgery

Dr. Matthew Lublin
Dr. Matthew Lublin

In brief: Only One Sure Way

The only way to definitively get rid of gallstones is through surgery.
By removing the gallbladder, the source of gallstone production is gone, along with your symptoms of gallstone disease. Thankfully, gallbladder surgery is very safe when done by an experienced surgeon.

In brief: Only One Sure Way

Dr. Michael Zadeh
Dr. Michael Zadeh