I have acid reflux, does anyone know any cure that could be a helpful, without going to the doctors?

H-2 blocker or PPI. You may wish to try an h-2 blocker (pepcid, tagamet, Zantac (ranitidine) type products) or a ppi (prilosec otc, omeprazole) for a short time to see if this helps. Be cautions of continued symptoms and prolonged self treatment without seeing your pcp or GI doctor. This depends on age, risk factors and illnesses and meds. You can mask serious illness if you are not checked out. Be careful.