I've missed my period two months, I'm sexually active, could there be something else besides pregnancy causing this?

Possibly... But pregnancy is the number one most probable cause. See your doctor to confirm, and if you are not pregnant, he or she can help you to figure out why your period is irregular. Good luck!
Many causes . There are many potential reasons for why you could be missing your period related primarily to hormone imbalances such as weight loss or other endocrine disturbances, such as thyroid. See your gynecologist for a history and physical examination and possible lab studies.