I have pain in the same place as where period pain is, but I've just had my period a week ago, and i've got this pain, what happened? How do I stop it?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Well

There are many possbilities; the bladder if you are peeing alot, an ovarian cyst, constipation, a possible infection of the uterus (look for fever).
It really neds to be examined to give an adequate answer. You may benefit from a contraceptive pill and try 2 aleve (naproxen) 2x per day until you can get seen, if not taking anything.

In brief: Well

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Call your doctor

With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them.

In brief: Call your doctor

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Jane Van Dis