Hi please help me my ovulation is the 16 today and I have had unprotected sex on the 11 13 and 14 could i be pregnant this month please help?

Dr. Varadarajan Subbiah

In brief: Possibly

Ovulation typically occurs on the 14th day of the 28 day cycle.
Sperm are viable for upto 24 hours, if not more. Since you had intercourse around this time, it is possible. You should get a pregnancy test as soon as possible when and if you miss your period.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Varadarajan Subbiah
Dr. Varadarajan Subbiah
Dr. Joshua Hurwitz

In brief: YES

Sperm can stay in the female reproductive tract for up to 72 hours and the egg can stay there for up to 24 hours after ovulation.
It is possible that you may become pregnant under thses conditoons. If this is a problem, you may wan tto consider th emornign after pill, called plan b, if you are within 72 hours of intercourse. You should contact your obgyn for more info and advise.

In brief: YES

Dr. Joshua Hurwitz
Dr. Joshua Hurwitz
Dr. Jane Van Dis