I just had a not viable pregnancy after IVF treatment. What can I do to get a better result , since i'll be using my frozen embryos.

Dr. Seth Derman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: A matter of chance

Most non viable pregnancies are the result of an embryo that is genetically abnormal.
The majority of embryos are abnormal and most of these will declare themselves by not growing or not implanting. This is particularly pronounced as you get older. Other than using an egg donor, your best bet is try again with frozen or with fresh embryos.

In brief: A matter of chance

Dr. Seth Derman
Dr. Seth Derman
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Second opinion!

Gather up a copy of your records and seek a second opinion from a board certified re at an ivf center with the highest success rate you can find.
He/she will (should) take your history, examine you, and review your records (be sure to include the embryology data!) to best determine what you can do to optimize your outcome. You're welcome to do so here! www.Reproendo.Com find me on healthgrades!

In brief: Second opinion!

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Adam Levy