My husband has the churg-strauss syndroom. It has been diagnosed since twoo weeks ago. Is there a specialist in our country for this syndroom known by?

Yes. Dr. Kallenberg is a world expert on churg strauss at the university of groningen. I do not know if he is accepting patients, but someone is his group there would be a good place to start. See: http://www.Rug.Nl/staff/c.G.M.Kallenberg/.