Hi please help me my ovulation is the 16 today and I have had unprotected sex on the 11 13 and 14 could i be pregnant this month?

Dr. Joshua Hurwitz

In brief: YES

Sperm can stay in the female reproductive tract for up to 72 hours and the egg can stay there for up to 24 hours after ovulation.
It is possible that you may become pregnant under thses conditoons. If this is a problem, you may wan tto consider th emornign after pill, called plan b, if you are within 72 hours of intercourse. You should contact your obgyn for more info and advise.

In brief: YES

Dr. Joshua Hurwitz
Dr. Joshua Hurwitz
Dr. Adam Levy