My sgot is 252 and sgpt is 450 and bilirubin is 1.9. In usg its show fatty liver 13.9cm. Hcv and HBsAG are nonreactive weight is about 100kg.

Fatty liver. Alt/ast elevation and fatty liver may be due to alcoholic liver disease; although I have seen this in non-etoh. No hepatitis. Liver is enlarged. Are you drinking? If so, stop. You now need to be careful of your meds and should avoid tylenol (acetaminophen) products. See your doctor and have him follow you monthly. Lose some weight!
Decrease carbs. No sugar, keep carbs to about 20 per meal. This is the equvialent of a slice of bread or an apple, 1/2 cup of rice, 1/2 cup spaghetti per meal fatty liver is caused to a large degree by the production in the liver of triglycerides in the process of storing sugars. Fructose is the worst of the sugars because it cannot be directly burned in the krebs cycle must first be stored as trig by liver.