I have an achy throbbing pain in my leg leg and foot, with foot being worse, my ankle is swollen warm not hot. Neither is like gout or neuropathy pain?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Pain in that area could be due to trauma (fracture, tendon or ligamentous tear, arthritis), infection, inflammation, metabolic conditions (gout) musculoskeletal (bony over growth) or biomechanical abnormality, or neurologic conditions (neuropathy).
A thorough history and physical exam and possibly laboratory and radiology exams could determine the cause. Have it evaluated by a professional.

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See below

Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person.
He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine