How do I know when im ovulating besides knowing the day i suppose to? What feelings or symptoms will I have when ovulation is in process?

Dr. Jeffrey Ng

In brief: Sometimes you feel..

Women near ovulation experience changes in the cervix, in mucus produced by the cervix, and in their basal body temperature.
Furthermore, many women also experience secondary fertility signs including mittelschmerz (pain associated with ovulation) and a heightened sense of smell.

In brief: Sometimes you feel..

Dr. Jeffrey Ng
Dr. Jeffrey Ng
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Some people

Can sense ovulation by a low abdominal discomfort but most cannot.
You could get a test called an ovulation predictor kit from the drug store which will tell you when. Good luck.

In brief: Some people

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham