If i ended my period and ovulated 2 days later then started bleeding 6 days later, can I be pregnant?

Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Yes, but...

What you described is highly abnormal and needs to be investigated!

In brief: Yes, but...

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Joshua Hurwitz

In brief: Cycle Irregular

It is hard answer your question bc your cycle doesn't make sense- it is almost impossible to ovulate just 2 day safter your period ends & period 6 days later doesn't make sense either. What i relaly thinkis going on is that you have irregualr ovulations & menses which is very common.
You should see your gyn for evlauation of some common reasons women have irregular cycles such as pcos and other.

In brief: Cycle Irregular

Dr. Joshua Hurwitz
Dr. Joshua Hurwitz
Dr. Jane Van Dis