Ok i need to know, what would be the best line of treatment medication wise for severe depression due to a divorce and major life changes?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Depression
To prescribe effective treatment for anyone, there needs to be a thorough evaluation first.
There is no "best line" medication for depression in the context of divorce, vs other events. Instead, treatments are tailored to the individual ways people suffer. In most cases, psychotherapy is essential, even when medications are also used. A psychiatrist can help assess your needs & get started.

In brief: Depression
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Seek a Dr
I would recommend seeing a Psychiatrist for medication (antidepressants) and a Psychologist for counseling and developing a plan to help reclaim your life.

In brief: Seek a Dr
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Dr. Eric Weisman