It's been two days after I have taken misoprostol for medical abortion. I've been feeling extremely tired to the point that ill fall asleep. Normal?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Not from misoprostol

It may be the stress of the situation but use the downtime efficiently, it's better to be relaxed going through this and you may have gotten pain meds which contribute.
If bleeding heavily it could be different. What you are doing is stressful, the diagnosis, the decision, you may just need the rest but it's not from misoprostol.

In brief: Not from misoprostol

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Misoprostol

Doesn't sound normal to me, unless you've been up all night with the cramping and pain.
Are you taking a narcotic pain medication? That would cause tiredness.

In brief: Misoprostol

Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Dr. Marsha Davis