My TSH 17.38, ft4 15.72 and ft3 4.25 what does it means?

In brief: Would be rare

It could make sense if your TSH was elevated due to pituitary or hypothalamic tumor. This is very unlikley.
Would repeat labs. You need to include normal range as they vary from lab to lab. Looks like your ft4 and ft3 are both upper limit of normal. Usually would suppress tsh.

In brief: Would be rare

Dr. Bradford Mitchell
Dr. Bradford Mitchell
Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: A thyroid disorder

I don't know the normal ranges of your lab, but it looks like you have a high TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and a high free T4 and slightly hi free T3 (liothyronine) (circulating thyroid hormones).
Makes no sense for either hypo or hyperthyroid, since TSH works by feedback mechanism with t3/t4. Would consider a lab error or you're trying to trick me:-).

In brief: A thyroid disorder

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Neil Neimark

In brief: Underactive Thyroid

The elevated TSH represents an underactive thyroid.
I need to see the units and lab normals for your free T3 and free T4 levels. You also need a test called anti-TPO antibodies to rule out hashimotos thyroiditis. You will need thyroid replacement but i prefer the bioidentical hormones like armour which has both T3 and T4 hormone instead of synthroid (thyroxine) which is only t4.

In brief: Underactive Thyroid

Dr. Neil Neimark
Dr. Neil Neimark