I've had little red dots all over my arms for years. I forgot them for so long but finally remembered. I describe them best as pin pricks. Possibiliti?

Dr. Neil Neimark

In brief: Check a CBC

You should have your doctor do a CBC to check your platelet count.
Low platelets can cause this. Also harmless rashes from allergies to food or soaps can also do this.

In brief: Check a CBC

Dr. Neil Neimark
Dr. Neil Neimark
Dr. Ray Holt

In brief: Most likely 1 of 2

If it is mostly on the back of your upper arms then i would think keratosis pilaris.
If it is randomly around areas elsewhere on your arms i would think cherry moles. Check images online of these two conditions and see if it looks like one.

In brief: Most likely 1 of 2

Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Ray Holt