What is the best way to choose a healthcare provider?

Dr. Amy Herold
In brief: Research
Find out what doctors are covered by your insurance and accepting new patients.
Ask your primary care doctor which doctors they recommend or do an online search to look for highly rated doctors. I've found the best way is to ask your friends who they see, they will give you the real scoop.

In brief: Research
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. John Munshower
In brief: Word of mouth
I am on several committees, some for marketing the hospital and patient questionnaires always reveal the best way people find to choose a dr. Is word of mouth from someone who recommends the provider. Basic research can be done to search for board status, sanctions, criminal history of course too.

In brief: Word of mouth
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Arnon Rubin