Hello i've noticed on the bottom of my tongue I have some dangling bites of skin this is the first i've noticed can you help ?

Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Normal

Its normal tongue anatomy. Do not worry we all have them.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Alex Shvartsman

In brief: Hard to tell

It may be normal tissue or something that needs attention.
.. Have your dentist examine it for your health and piece of minds. If it is bilateral it is probably normal... If not it needs looking at asap.

In brief: Hard to tell

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Tissue tags.

They sound like they are tissue tags which are harmless unless you find they are constantly irritated.
Since i cannot see them to verify my suspicion, i would recommend you have a dentist or physician examine them to find out what they really are.

In brief: Tissue tags.

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein