I'm a wrestler and i need to lose 10 pounds in two weeks. I am exercising for 2 hours everyday and eating right. How come i'm not losing anything.

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: May be lean...

If your percent body fat is very low, you will have to go low calorie and/or expend more.
If you have fat to lose, go without carbs for the next two weeks. Even then, 10 lbs in two weeks...It will be very hard or impossible. Please do not let yourself use diuretics to dehydrate yourself, or use purgatives to lose weight. Some coaches will encourage this. My coach in college did!@!

In brief: May be lean...

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine