Could my nonstop nosebleeding be attributed to my deviated septum?

Dr. Mark Checcone
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: It could be.

Deviated septums can cause unequal airflow through the nose.
If more air flows through the wider passage, you can get drying of the mucus membranes more on that side. Deviated septums also cause turbulent airflow which also causes more drying of the mucus membranes. Solutions for the problem include saline irrigations or other humidifying medical treatments versus surgery to remove the deviation.

In brief: It could be.

Dr. Mark Checcone
Dr. Mark Checcone
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Nosebleed

You may have an irritated area on the septum. Have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist.

In brief: Nosebleed

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Peter Kurzweil