I have been eating close to zero carbs. My fasting score is still coming in at 110. Is this normal?

Glucose intolerance. A blood sugar level of 110 mg/dl is called glucose intolerance. Other terms to describe this include "pre-diabetes" ot "at risk for diabetes." generally medications are not needed at this point, but a low simple carb diet and regular cardiovascular and resistance exercises is all that is needed. See your doctor to monitor your progress.
High cortisol. High cortisol in the morning (which s normal) can cause higher glucose readings. Test yourself before a meal, then 3 hours after the numbers should be the same. I bet your glucose readings are lower during the day!
Elevated blood sugar. No that is not normal. You should discuss this with your doctor to see why this is not normal and what else you can do to be moe normal.