I've had a papillary carcinoma, or a type of thyroid cancer does anyone know any diet or alternative medicine for this?

Don't play around. You have thyroid cancer. Please use treatment techniques that have been proven and clinically tested (surgery, radioactive iodine remnant ablation, thyroid hormone replacement). There is no alternative medicine to treat thyroid cancer.
No. The treatment is surgery. There are no known treatments using supplements or diet and delay can increase risk of cancer spread. The best treatment is thyroidectomy by a high volume expert surgeon. Steve jobs of apple tried unproven therapies when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer instead of having surgery before his cancer spread.