How to keep a normal blood sugar during the day and night for hypoglycemia?

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Pediatrics - Endocrinology
In brief: Frequent small meals
Usually suffice for maintaining bs during the day.
At night, it's good to have a starchy or complex 20-25 gram carb before bedtime. I do suggest that you or your friend seek a medical evaluation to see if there is an endocrine case such as adrenal insufficiency or insulinoma (rare). If family history is positive for hypoglycemia then it's poosible that it may be due to a potassium channel defect.

In brief: Frequent small meals
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Proper treatment
If your diabetes is properly treated and you are on the correct treatment regimen, your blood sugar should be normal during the day and night.
This is easier said than done.

In brief: Proper treatment
This is easier said than done.
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Arnon Rubin