I have a unusual bone in my mouth. How do I get rid of it?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your dentist

Some conditions like an unusual bone in your mouth can be harmless tori or more serious condition that require further assessment and dentist may schedule a follow-up appointment or refer you to a specialist to determine a diagnosis.
See your dentist first for evaluation.

In brief: See your dentist

See your dentist first for evaluation.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See your dentist

Lumps and bumps in the bones of the jaw may often be benign bone growths or anatomical variants in the bone.
An evaluation with your dentist and x-rays if indicated can provide you with answers as to what the unusual bone is, and if it needs to be removed.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Chad Gretzula
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: WHERE AT

What do you mean by unusual? Is there a bump of bone on the roof or your mouth or inside your lower jaw next to the tongue? It is hard to diagnose over the internet without a picture.
Did you have an extraction and there is a piece of bone coming out? Most excess bone is begnign and doesnt cause problems unless sometime to fabricate a denture. Look up tori or exostosis and see if similar.

In brief: WHERE AT

Dr. Chad Gretzula
Dr. Chad Gretzula
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See a dentist.

I don't know for certain what bone you are talking about, but i doubt you have the skills of a dentist and that is what you need to investigate the problem and determine the possible solution(s).
Go see a dentist.

In brief: See a dentist.

Go see a dentist.
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dr. William Forsythe