What can I expect when getting an epiretinal membrane peel and vitrectomy plus a new lens?

See below. Epiretinal membranes are peeled when these membranes distort the macula (central retina) and thus the central vision. Vitrectomy is necessary in order to allow surgical instruments access to the membrane on the macula to peel it. This should improve central visual distortion. Vitrectomy always accelerates cataract formation, so a new intraocular lens replaces the cataract to focus light better.
Lots of eye drops! This is multiple surgeries for the eye. In general, it takes a few days to weeks and sometimes even a month or more to reach the best vision. The eye should be carefully observed for development of swelling or macular edema. You will likely have several different types of drops to take after surgery. One antibiotic, one anti inflammatory, and others. It can be confusing. Good luck.