As I was shopping today I became very dizzy, nausea, and had a faint feeling. Is this a sign of diabetes?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
In brief: Could be
If you're blood sugars are very high, it can present as these symptoms.
But remember, these symptoms can be caused by many other things. Best to get checked out, with some blood work to see if indeed you are diabetic.

In brief: Could be
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Unlikely
The typical symptoms of diabetes are: unusual thirst, frequent urination, blurry vision, fatigue, unusual weight loss, hunger, frequent infections.
..While the symptoms you described above could occur in diabetes, they are not the common symptoms. You probably was dehydrated, hungry or was just walking/shopping too much.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Adam Smith