Common post wisdom tooth extraction surgery problems?

Lots. Pain, bleeding, swelling, black and blue (jhematoma), numbness, sinus perforation, adjacent tooth fracture are some.
Post extraction.... Bleeding, discomfort, pain, swelling, numbness, sore jaw. It depends greatly of the difficulty of the extraction or removal, the skill of the surgeon, along with your age, health, medical conditions, your pain threshold and recuperative powers. I will throw in a little luck also.
A few. Pain, swelling, bleeding, bad taste in mouth, dry socket. For best results and fewest complications with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.