I hit my toe several days ago and the blood clot or bloodblister will not go away. Anyone know how to get it out?

Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care
In brief: Pierce the nail
If the blood is beneath the nail, seek assistance from medical professional, by using a heated wire to pierce the nail, a hole can be made which would allow the clot to drain.
Then, simple wound care to the aperture would be all that is necessary to get the wound to heal.

In brief: Pierce the nail
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Only time
If this is under the nail plate you will have to wait till it grows out with the nail; a process that can take months.
If it is on the skin this will take a couple of weeks to clear up and you should treat the blister as you would any other. Protect the blister; if it bursts then remove the dead skin and drainage and treat as an open wound with ointment and bandage.

In brief: Only time
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine