I cut my finger very lightly on a freshly opened can of dog food will I die or get a disease please answer?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Finger cut
If you washed the wound very well with soap and water then it is highly unlikely you will get a disease and die.
The main prevention of disease with cuts is to thoughly wash and clean the wound.

In brief: Finger cut
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Donald Vierling
Make sure your tetanus shots are up to date.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Not
Dog food (and other canned food) is sterile inside and the cans if stored properly in a clean, dry place, will carry no organisms.
A superficial cut like you describe should be cleaned and covered with a normal band-aid and you should be fine.

In brief: Not
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care