Dropped a computer on my foot. It bled a little bit and is now slightly bruised and swollen. What should I do?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: RICE
Rest, ice, elevation = rice antiinflammatories if not contraindicated expect it to be back to normal within a couple of weeks; if not or if worsening see your doctor for xray and evaluation.

In brief: RICE
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Anti-inflammatories
As dr. Strickland said, rice.
Don't ignore the ice. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is likely to be of great benefit. Ice (bags of frozen peas or corn works great) for 10 minutes four times a day is far more effective than ice for 40 minutes once a day.

In brief: Anti-inflammatories
As dr. Strickland said, rice.
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine