I have head ache, blurry vision, throbbing/stressed eyes, jaw aches, tooth aches, neck aches. I'm very worried, help?

Many symptoms. You are listing many symptoms and they can relate to many possible problems. You would be wise to start with a general physician to assess you health. From there you may be referred to a medical specialist or a dentist. With a proper diagnosis and treatment you symptoms should improve. Waiting and worrying won't help. Seek care!
Barre-Lieou Syndrome. The syptoms you describe can have many causes. I would like for you to see your physician to rule out diabetes, temporal arteritis, or dysfunction of the sympathetic nerves in your neck which could represent barre-lieou syndrome.