Does genetic testing help to find out if my colon cancer is passed from my parents?

It may. There is a type of colon cancer for which the genes have been identified. This type of cancer is very aggressive so testing for the gene may be important. You should consult with your colon cancer specialist to determine if you need this test.
Could help. A person does not inherit cancer per se from their parents but they could inherit genes that make it much more likely to develop it. Genetic tests currently available can identify some of those genes and help the patient and their families make right decisions. You are very young and if you have colon cancer, you should be seen by a professional with expertise in this matter. Best to you.