A couple days ago I wokre up with a bite on my thigh that has become worse, does anybody know what bit me?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Bite?
Depends. You may have had a bite, or something else.
For example people with a MRSA staph infection often think they have had a spider bite, because the pain and inflammation can come on so quickly. Best thing to do is see your doctor or go to the er, as soon as you can as this is a worsening situation that may become dangerous for you.

In brief: Bite?
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. John Washburn
To echo Dr. Pizzo's words, rarely are these things actual spider bites. I've seen maybe a half dozen true spider bites in my 12 year career. Typically it's a skin abscess caused by Staph (MRSA).
Dr. Cindy Juster